Intermediate/Advanced* Ballet Workshops with Chevron Master Artist Donald Williams
LYONS NORDC CENTER IN THE CHEVRON STUDIO
624 Louisiana Avenue (Lower Garden District/Irish Channel)
Select Fridays during Spring 2017
March 24, 31; April 7, 21, 28; May 5, 12, 19 with Donald Williams, Chevron Master Artist and former Dance Theatre of Harlem Premier Danseur
No classes on April 14 or May 26.
TREME REC CENTER
900 North Villere St. (Tremé)
Instructor: Brittney Williams
Spring classes take place through May 22.
No classes on April 10 or 17.
STALLINGS ST. CLAUDE REC CENTER
4300 St. Claude Avenue (Bywater/St. Claude)
Instructor: Aline de Souza or Bethani Pete
Spring classes take place through May 24.
No classes on April 12 or May 3.
* Schedules and locations are subject to change.
* Class open to adults and teens ages 14+.
* Classes filled on a first come, first served basis.
* Enrollment is required the first time you attend.
* Forms are available from your instructor or click here to download.
What to Wear
* Comfortable dance or exercise attire is recommended.
* Shoes must be removed prior to entering The Chevron Studio.
* Ballet shoes are recommended.
For more information about our FREE open community classes for adults and teens ages 14-80+, please contact Millette White at firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-522-0996 ext. 213.