CHEVRON STUDIO, LYONS REC CENTER
624 Louisiana Avenue (Lower Garden District/Irish Channel)
Select Fridays through May 18, 2018, 10:30am-12:00pm
Specific dates, instructors, and class genres are updated regularly below on this page.
April 20, 27; May 4, 11, 18: Donald Williams, NOBA Faculty Member and former Dance Theatre of Harlem Premier Danseur
TREME REC CENTER
900 North Villere St. (Tremé)
Instructor: Brittney Williams
Winter/Spring classes continue through April 30, 2018
* Schedules and locations are subject to change.
* Class open to adults and teens ages 14+.
* Classes filled on a first come, first served basis.
* Enrollment is required the first time you attend.
* Forms are available from your instructor or download below.
CLICK HERE to download the adult/senior form.
CLICK HERE to download the teen form for participants under the age of 18.
*Participants under the age of 18 must submit forms completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian prior to joining a class.
What to Wear
* Comfortable dance or exercise attire is recommended.
* Shoes must be removed prior to entering The Chevron Studio.
* Ballet shoes are recommended.
For more information about our FREE open community classes for adults and teens ages 14-80+, please contact Millette White at email@example.com or 504-522-0996 ext. 213.