LYONS NORDC CENTER IN THE CHEVRON STUDIO
624 Louisiana Avenue (Lower Garden District/Irish Channel)
Instructor: Nanette Ledet
During the Summer, NOBA Tai Chi will be offered on Saturdays, June 2 – 30, 2018, from 9:30-10:30am, in The Chevron Studio at Lyons Rec Center, 624 Louisiana Ave.
CLICK HERE for our summer 2018 flyer featuring Senior Dance Fitness and Tai Chi Classes!
Fall 2018 - spring 2019 classes are tentatively scheduled to begin on Monday, August 6, 2018. Please check back for updates regarding these classes.
No experience necessary! Experience the basics of tai chi and qigong, working with breath, energy, and simple meditative movements. You are encouraged to attend as many classes as possible to obtain the greatest benefit from the series.
* Schedule and location is subject to change.
* Class open to adults and teens ages 14+ of all abilities.
* Classes filled on a first come, first served basis.
* Enrollment is required the first time you attend.
* Forms are available from your instructor or download below.
CLICK HERE to download the adult/senior form.
CLICK HERE to download the teen form for participants under the age of 18.
*Participants under the age of 18 must submit forms completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian prior to joining a class.
What to Wear
* Comfortable dance or exercise attire is recommended.
* Shoes must be removed prior to entering The Chevron Studio.
For more information about our Open Community classes for adults and teens, please e-mail email@example.com or call 504-522-0996, ext. 213.