ALL LEVELS HORTON TECHNIQUE
TREME NORDC CENTER
900 North Villere St. (Tremé)
Instructor: Monique Moss
Spring classes take place through May 19.
No classes on April 14.
Experience recommended but not required. The Lester Horton Technique is a rigorous and strength-building modern dance technique used by the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater. Focus on fortifying basic Horton Technique skills including Primitive Squat Descent, Deep Forward Lunges, Flatbacks, Laterals, Release Swings, Hinges, Prances, Pulls, Triplets, Leg Swings, Tilts, Tables and Double Attitude Jumps.
* Schedules and locations are subject to change.
* Class open to adults and teens ages 14+.
* Classes filled on a first come, first served basis.
* Enrollment is required the first time you attend.
* Forms are available from your instructor or click here to download.
What to Wear
* Comfortable dance or exercise attire is recommended.
For more information about our FREE open community classes for adults and teens ages 14-80+, please contact Millette White at email@example.com or 504-522-0996 ext. 213.